The Struggling Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Campaign

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAPTURE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feytouched

RAPTURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTURE   RAPTURE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:19 pm

And yet everyone laughs at poor Rapture for being worried about these things. They're just waiting for us to make a mistake, can't you see it?! ( Twisted Evil Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Admin

RAPTURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTURE   RAPTURE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:08 am

ok as per trishas discreet asking about myrna and jake.

she is able to dig up some dirt. here is what she was able to find.

1. house cassalanter and house wand entered negotiations for marriage with jake and myrna
2. myrna and Jake were having a fling prior to the negotiations
3. Myrna and jake met at the same Mystran bar as jake and rapture
4. Jake cheated on Myrna tarnishing the families name and ruining the negotations.
5. Myrna is still apparently in love with jake and is willing to give him a second chance.
6. Myrna really really doesn't like rapture....

the book is currently the same as you left it after a few days of u writing in the book.
Back to top Go down
https://twighlight.darkbb.com
Feytouched

RAPTURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTURE   RAPTURE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:22 am

Rapture's first thought would be something along the lines of "Son of @#%*. And he was annoyed with me wanting an 'adventurer's pass'?!" Her next, not fueled by annoyance thought, would be "Probably not... he's really not that sort of guy. It's probably yet more bad press Myra is trying to spread about us, in the hopes that my reputation will get so bad Jake will be forced to stop seeing me or that she can convince him that its easier to enter into a loveless marriage than it will be to have such a bad reputation himself that he'll never be able to take over from his father."

And of course they were having a fling... that we met at same bar is annoying but unsurprising (by the way, does the Mystran Bar have a name?)... when you find a club you like, you're more likely to go, therefore you're more likely to meet people there.

Also, "Recent Negotiations"? pale Followed by worrying more about what the "formal lunch" is about. She'll wait to see what his news is, but she'll want to discuss this point with him. Is it more lies from Myrna or is his father than unimpressed with his son's "sowing wild oats" behavior?

Of course, she's still in love with him! Rapture would bet that he didn't dare to treat her like a 'Bought Woman' when they were together. And of course she'd be pissed at Rapture... She may have (depending on how long ago the original breakup occured) been the woman that Myrna thinks Jake 'cheated with'.

Speaking of which, have you deliberately not mentioned how long ago they broke up? Especially with 'Recent Negotiations' there is a huge difference between a week before he met Rapture and six months before he met her!

Thanks for the info. Rapture will start writing in the book again, although she will be much more guarded in what she says (he could just be keeping quiet so that he thinks she won't think that's he's still reading Suspect ).
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Admin

RAPTURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTURE   RAPTURE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:30 pm

good thoughts.

in regards to timing trisha states that this was about a year ago.

for the mystran bar yes it has a name and it pisses me off becaus it was my old business i created with zack there are a few known and secret ones across waterdeep but i can't remember the fucking name. they all were
magical
yearning
surprise and
treat
resort
armada
lol not that but somthing along the lines it took me close to a week with a few friends to come up with a clever play on words to resonate with the business grumble grumble we'll just call it the mystran club for now.

Back to top Go down
Feytouched

RAPTURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTURE   RAPTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 am

She's still holding a torch for Jake after a YEAR? What, has Rapture been the only girl who's even attempted to date him since? I find that hard to believe, even if Myrna is as powerful as you've been saying. Has it been an on again/off again thing? Or has she destroyed every other woman he's been with since? That would be talked about, without needing any gp to put towards the info gathering, even if it was being spun to say "Jake hasn't found a woman that makes him happy since Myrna. He just hasn't realized that they were meant to be together."

Also, in the fluid political structure here, that news is so old it's terrifying. Therefore, "recent negotiations is either a lie (which will make her look bad, since it means that Jake's Father isn't taking them seriously enough to curtail his sons current actions with Rapture) or "Recent" is not an entirely relevant term.

Back to top Go down
Mojo
Admin

RAPTURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTURE   RAPTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 am

first off you asked trisha to find out what the story was with jake and myrna if you read my original post the word recent was never used that was somthing u threw in Smile i forgot to give u a time frame the first post but corrected that later that day. but it was a year ago. as for the girls since thats a very good question. Trisha blushes when she says this to you because she likes jake and think you both make a good couple. Apparently Jake has a lot of small flings and doesn't stay faithfull often. There was some slander against some of the better candidates but nothing like Rapture had to endure.
Back to top Go down
Feytouched

RAPTURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTURE   RAPTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:54 am

I saw recent somewhere in there... I thought it said it anyways. Perhaps it was another mis-understanding, like Lynx not "drinking".

Also, can we request that you not edit posts like that except for grammar. We don't generally go to check earlier posts to make certain they say the same thing they did before. Or at least include a line stating your edits or something, please.

As for his 'proclivities', Rapture once again thinks, "Son of @#%*. And he was annoyed with me wanting an 'adventurer's pass'?!"

Okay, so she sorta touched the subject and didn't ask directly, but can you say Pot, Kettle? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Admin

RAPTURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTURE   RAPTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:00 am

lso, can we request that you not edit posts like that except for grammar. We don't generally go to check earlier posts to make certain they say the same thing they did before. Or at least include a line stating your edits or something, please.

as per your last post. as you can tell from all the speling and grammar issues i don't edit my posts. regarding the boy girl confusion with richards part i did a second response to clarify.

the olny editing i do is deleting old responses that have no relevence to the topic to make it easier for everyone to get to the new replies otherwise the forum will be a mile long and take 2 min to get to the bottom and i believe i edited one reply of mine by adding a question to the bottom of it instead of making a whole new response.

in this regard to this confusion with "recent" i think it was because i didn't put in a timefram with my post that caused the issue but there was no recent in my message. and no cover up conspiracy Suspect

hope this helps clarify

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAPTURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAPTURE   RAPTURE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAPTURE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Struggling Twilight :: campaign :: Player-