The Struggling Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Campaign

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feytouched

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Awesome! I will be checking the site a few times a week now... (I must have simply been looking at Joe's screen but like we said, we have no idea how we missed this. I'm certain I saw him check it just a day or so ago.) I thought I'd remind you in person of Rapture's question for Trisha, in case you wanted extra time to work on it. (I also thought you wouldn't want to be annoyed with gaming questions while dealing with family... it's something that occasionally really annoys me).

Talia, amazed at her good luck with Dremere apparently joining the watch, will have to decide where she'd like to take it... and of course, she still has a date with Flint to deal with. Fortunately, nothing promised yet to either Flint or Dremere... though I (and not Talia) is assuming that leading on one or the other would be very bad. Basically, she does want to know more about Flint, since as the most mature brother (from what she's seen), he may be very diffferent when they're not around.

Also, now that I've finally finished inking Talia, I'll put it up in here as soon as I've scanned it in to the computer. I'll probably throw up a few of the other pics for the characters in the next few days (most likely wednesday evening or thursday day).

Rapture will have to think about Jake... By her account (slanted, but what pretty girl doesn't slant things when she's pissed), she was ignored for a book for a week, and then treated most disrespectfully... Jake's fortunate that she likes him, and that she does have trouble staying angry for very long. With him actively trying to make amends, she'll probably cave in sooner or later (hmmm, note to Rapture: It's obviously time for my boyfriend to meet my friends... he didn't know that Talia was "dwarven". Maybe a casual dinner someplace Rapture could afford for the group and Jake/Myron... I will think on it and let you know).

As for her "spellbook" she would wait to see if she got a response from Geoff... If no response, she'll just start up a dialog again, being somewhat more kind towards her father to start (no point in pissing off Dad if she doesn't have to). If she does get a response, she'll work out a response in return.

Rapture will also have a semi-serious chat with Jake on who her "dad" is... after they've made up a bit more, since she's currently still pretty pissed.

Back to top Go down
Richard

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Shocked

Last edited by Richard on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Admin

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:23 am

Hey guys i hope you two had a fantastic Canada's day and a great weekend with your friends at the cabin.

Here are a few things that will happen at the begging of our next session.

1. Talia will receive a letter from Flint ( i will post it on talias section when i have a bt more time)
2. Jake and Meran request a lunch with crystal and rapture
3. richard warned that the Spiders have taken an interest in him and his group from a little girl as richard goes for his jog with max. the boy is wearling a similar flower u gave to miss.
4. Talia summoned for a meeting with captain brighthand.
5. raputers cat starts keeping everyone up with constant meowing, climbing, clawing things and stalking max (rapture gets a mix of boredom, curiousity, fun, and wanting attention)
Back to top Go down
https://twighlight.darkbb.com
Feytouched

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:05 am

Talia will be running through a list of things that could have gone wrong with her position at the city watch... It's more in character for her to worry if she's done something to cost her the job. Can't wait to see the letter from Flint... Although, once again, Talia will be fighting off Butterfly attacks, depending on what the letter says. (On a separate note, Talia will take stock of how she received the letter... she's not very imaginative and if he's figured out a better to way to be covert, she'll want to remember how it was done Rolling Eyes )

Rapture will certainly grumble over the idea of lunch (since she's still put out about Jake's behavior), but she will certainly attend, especially if its both couples... That, to Rapture, suggests more of a "formal" meeting, usually involving receiving news designed to sound worse than it is, no matter how the news is actually given and the care it is given with.

Rapture will get frustrated with Mordant's (kitty's) behavior... but she can't stay mad at him. She would try to spend more time playing him, and figuring out what's setting him off. Is it just that he's old enough to start playing more or has attention that we don't want been focused on the party and my obviously empathic kitty is just responding to the "danger" vibes by trying to learn to pounce and defend his person ("Silly girl, can't feel it and take of herself so I've got to do it" ... Alternatively, "I'm a Celestial Kitty. Rrrawr!")

Back to top Go down
Richard

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:14 am

Shocked

Last edited by Richard on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Admin

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:12 pm

as for crystal question regarding lunch. the message was dropped of by Bob hastily. Bob seems flustered and is in full battle attire as such as crystal hasn't seen him in before. He will take a few seconds to smile and put on a good face. He explains that there were mutliple attacks on the wands and their holdings across the territories. part of the attacks are blamed on the demons and devils that have been harassing them but they expect Mystran and thayan evonvement. As for the dress code meran and Jake will be so pleased just to see their faces at a time like this it won't matter what they wear. he also says that Jake hasn't been sleeping or eating wit stres and concern over the stupidity of a few days ago mixed with the events.

as for richards question regarding the spiders. sorry about the confusion its a little girl called missy Wink and she was told to tell you that the spiders have been tracking his movements, heavily gathering info regarding himself and his companions over the last week and havent stoped yet. they say they've dropped about 5grand so far.

as for the celestial kitty its a mix of everything the kittie is starting to be a bit more active, becoming abit more stronger both telepathy and muscle, in a new world surrounded by weird boring and exciting creatures.

when is everyone available to game this week? Im free, mon - wed this week so far.
Back to top Go down
Feytouched

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Sounds good! Tuesday is much better than Monday for us, although Wednesday wouldn't be too bad either.

I can't wait to play! So many exciting things to keep my mind running around... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Admin

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 pm

glad to hear i know you guys wanted to be off on an adventure but originally i wanted the campaign to be majority city play with a secondary in dungeon delving aka missions for advacning or making contacts in the city. more political shadow roleplaying with hack and slash dungeons a break from politics also known as bars. can i get a amen from talia?

do you have wednesday off this week?
Back to top Go down
Richard

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:39 am

Shocked

Last edited by Richard on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feytouched

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 am

Whichever day would be easier for you, but I know we wouldn't be able to start early on Wednesday. It's just not looking like a good day for Joe's work. That was why we were thinking Tuesday actually. Joe will be having a full day, but I could sleep in (before I lock myself away in my office to type, at least Wink ).
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Admin

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 am

hahah sounds good tue at 5.

as for more adventures or jobs in the city there are events happening but the fremin gave you a month and nobody else has really sought out a job talia has been given some errands from the watch but nobody has talked to filair m mistress, mystra regarding work yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Feytouched

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 am

Quote :
but nobody has talked to filair m mistress, mystra regarding work yet. Smile

I'm sorry, was this supposed to say Filair, Mistress or Mystra regarding work yet Question

Rapture hasn't asked because until a few days ago she was enjoying being an obvious thorn in Myrna's side (taking Jake to fancy parties instead of the other way around) while still being with a guy she liked. It's not often those two coincide.

Talia is a bit too much of a LN to go out looking for jobs. She prefers being in town so that she can watch the kids.

And taking some time off was necessary. We needed to update our house and all. Are the lynx's getting to be better behaved around the party and other pets in the group?

And I'm glad its just Mordant growing up... Rapture will ask Talia to make him a softwood mouse on a fishing string type of toy so that Rapture or the kids can play with him and help him learn to hunt and pounce. Softwood, so that the mouse is solid enough to last a while but soft enough that it won't hurt his teeth if he "worries" it.

Back to top Go down
Mojo
Admin

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:24 am

lol it was mostly joe constantly talking about getting the hell out of dodge.
yes it was suppose to read filair and mystra and what not.

After what you all have been through i thought it would be nice to have a bit of a break. The Lynx's are gett ing accustomed to the group but when a visitor or some random comes over you see the look of i want to eat u enter their eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 am

Shocked

Last edited by Richard on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Admin

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:53 am

you have mentioned it to me on numerous occasions and i believ richard has asked filair once and his response was when ever you would like one but everyone else has been occupied with other business. richard has been very interested but the rest of the characters have been pursuing different agendas. the group has been in the city for close to three weeks now two of which has been spent upgrading yournew home, training pets, and learning the city. the 1 week you've had off has been spent running different errands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Discussion   Group Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Struggling Twilight :: campaign :: Player-
Jump to: